Myrtle Beach Estate Planning Lawyer | Brooks Legal Services
Brooks Legal Services, LLC., is a knowledgeable law firm serving the greater Myrtle Beach area. We are committed to a personalized approach to represent you and your loved ones uniquely. Our attorney will listen, get to know you and build a relationship that forms trust and a sense of ease and comfort. Understanding the sensitivity of these different matters, we strive to protect, comfort and support you, your assets and your heirs.
Our website allows clients state-wide to hire our firm for legal services on a fixed-fee basis without having to visit our office in Myrtle Beach, SC. Communication between client and attorney is mainly conducted via our secure virtual law firm portal. We also communicate using phone, email and skype with our virtual clients.
Just like with online banking. Clients will register and be given a personal ID number that will allow them access to their personal account in the virtual firm site. Clients are able to use, upload and view the status of their file 24/7 using the virtual platform. After uploading the documents and the file being completed clients will then be given instructions on how to file documents.
We offer a wide range of services from drafting of estate planning to helping draft documents for uncontested divorces.
- We help South Carolina individuals and small businesses deal with their legal problems without spending thousands of dollars in legal fees, or resorting to non-lawyer alternatives like LegalZoom.
- We offer legal forms bundled with legal advice for a fixed fee.
- We also offer traditional legal service that we bill either on a fixed fee basis per project, or by the hour, depending on the matter and the type of legal problem.
- Within this secure space you can purchase the legal services that we offer and your entire transaction can be conducted online.
- To purchase a legal form bundled with legal advice you start by completing an on-line questionnaire. You can start your questionnaire for free without paying a fee.
- Unlike non-lawyer alternatives, Law firms can give legal advice to advise clients on aspects of their transaction. Non-lawyer companies simple give them access to documents with no legal advice attached.
Here's how it works!
- Visit our online portal and register.
- Click on a document name to purchase it.
- Complete a simple, online Questionnaire and submit it to us via this web site.
- An attorney will review your submitted Questionnaire and contact you if additional information is needed to clarify your intent. If necessary, your Attorney will draft language to make sure the document reflects your intent and is right for your circumstances.
- When your completed document is ready, your Attorney will upload it to your MyLegalAffairs™ web space and notify you via e-mail.
- Simply log into your secure web space to review, download and print your completed document.
To get started CLICK HERE